Q: What is Estimated Cost of repairing P2432 code in 2012 VW Jetta ?

Car failed emissions test with a P2432 and P2432pd code with no other symptoms

Hi - the P2432 problem code you have is an indication that the secondary air pump pressure is low. This is an emissions device, which injects fresh air into the exhaust to allow burning of any remaining fuel in the exhaust. While this problem may simply be a failure of the air pump itself, I would recommend an inspection of the air injection system by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. What is Estimated Cost of repairing P2432 code in 2012 VW Jetta ?