Q: Will the calipers and rotors off a 1994 gt mustang fit a 1965 fastback mustang

Will calipers n rotors off of a 1993 mustang gt fit on a 1964 fastback mustang

The parts are not "catalog interchanges" due to the number of design changes that occurred during the nearly 30 year period from 1965 to 1994. The parts might be adaptable with some machining. Your best bet is to identify and procure the direct catalog interchange parts and only if no appropriate parts can be found should you consider custom configurations. If you desire that a certified mechanic inspect what you have and make a recommendation, please request a brake system inspection and the responding certified mechanic will address any and all concerns that you may have and list for you all brake parts that must be re-conditioned or replaced in order to restore your brake system to like new condition. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Will the calipers and rotors off a 1994 gt mustang fit a 1965 fastback mustang