Q: Which Motor Mount Is Bad

The car vibrates in gear at a stop. Vibration originates from the passenger side. I've been told it might be motor mounts by my mechanic. The dog bone and the mount by the radiator were replaced at 60K. A slight clunk on the passenger side over bumps.

At the age of your car, it’s not unlikely that they all need changing. With the dog, bone mount, it’s easy to diagnose it because it’s up there where you can see it any any changes are visible. But to diagnose the other mounts, you have to get under the car and jack the engine up to observe the movement. In most cases, if you have a bad vibration it can be more economical to replace all the mounts at once. The good news is, you can contact Your Mechanic to have a technician come out to your home or office to check out your vibration and let you know exactly what will need to be replaced

3. Which Motor Mount Is Bad