Q: Hello I'm trying to locate my fuel pump relay on my 1994 Toyota but I'm not finding it. It says it should be behind the glove box

Hello I just replaced my fuel pump and I'm trying to locate my fuel relay it says it should be behind the glove box but there is one but it just says relay could this be it ? & it also states in could be in the center console thank you

The fuel pump relay is called the circuit opening relay and is under in front of the center console.

3. Hello I'm trying to locate my fuel pump relay on my 1994 Toyota but I'm not finding it. It says it should be behind the glove box