Q: When is timing belt recommended to be replaced?

Not sure when timing belt is recomended?

3. When is timing belt recommended to be replaced?

Q: Timing chain broke, is my car not fixable now or do I have bent valves?

Unfortunately, your engine - as most engines today - is what is considered an interference engine. The timing belt/chain is responsible for keeping the internal engine parts moving in the correct time. Interference refers to the fact the intake and/or...

Q: can I use 5w30 grade for 0w20 in engineoil for landcruiser 1ur-fe engine

Yes, per the manufacturer's specifications, 5W30 grade is the recommended oil for this motor.

Q: Ticking sound on drivers side

Deficiencies of various types can cause lifter and valve train noise, including ticking noises. The bottom line is if the ticking noise did not exist at all prior to their work on the valve train, but occurred immediately at the...