Q: When is timing belt recommended to be replaced?

Not sure when timing belt is recomended?

3. When is timing belt recommended to be replaced?

Q: Q: Service engine soon light

The code P0325 and P1447 may be problems with the evaporative emission charcoal canister and vent solenoid problem from charcoal getting into the solenoid and tripping the code P1447. Some owners also got the code P0325 for the knock sensor...

Q: Q: no power to fuel pump

Hi - Check the ignition switch. You are going to have one wire from the fuel pump relay to the ignition switch. As you turn the key on, this is what powers the relay to turn on the fuel pump....

Q: Lost my key and have to start car with ignition switch but my steering column is locked how do I unlock it

Hi there. Unfortunately, without seeing what repairs were made and how the ignition switch was installed, it's hard to give you advice on how to get the steering column unstuck. You might want to have one of our mobile mechanics...