Q: Transmission additive to stop pump seal leak I don't want to spend $750 on repairs will a transmission stop leak fix it

asked by on June 05, 2017

I have a transmission pump seal leak And I've got a Price from aamco For $1000 then a Price from Another place for $750 I don't want to spend that much can I use transmission stop leak to fix the leak

Transmission fluid is leaking Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

You can certainly use transmission stop leak, however depending on how bad the leak is or the amount of pressure coming from the leak, this may be only a temporary fix. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at the vehicle.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr