Q: Transmission additive to stop pump seal leak I don't want to spend $750 on repairs will a transmission stop leak fix it

asked by on June 05, 2017

I have a transmission pump seal leak And I've got a Price from aamco For $1000 then a Price from Another place for $750 I don't want to spend that much can I use transmission stop leak to fix the leak

You can certainly use transmission stop leak, however depending on how bad the leak is or the amount of pressure coming from the leak, this may be only a temporary fix. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at the vehicle.