Q: what other motor can i use to replace the other motor

the timing chain was put back wrong

3. what other motor can i use to replace the other motor

Q: can i istall a 1999 toyota pickup 2.7 engine into a 1996 toyota pickup and use the 1996 wiring and ignition?

According to the Toyota parts catalog, the short block used in the Tacoma from 1995 to 2004 is identical. That is, all those model years carry the same Toyota catalog part number, namely 1140075061. However, the cylinder head (the casting)...

Q: Recall for Catalytic Converter on my 2003 Nissan Sentra

Hello. On most vehicles the catalytic converter can usually be covered for the first 10 years or 100,000 miles. Once you surpass either of these, the converter will not be covered whether it is under warranty or recall. If you...

Q: Smell of burning rubber after I changed the belt

You may have one or more pulley with a bad bearing that is causing the pulley to not turn with the belt, causing the burning of the belt. Have the pulleys monitored while holding the engine at 2500 RPM in...