Q: Q: I was thinking about buying a 2000 land rover discovery and read a few reviews. Maintenance and gas mileage were the to biggies.

What are the big issues with the 2000 Land Rover Discovery? I love the way this car looks, but I also know that it's costly for maintenance and gas mileage. Can you give me the approximate yearly cost on maintenance?

Hi there. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide you with costs on routine maintenance for this or any vehicle. However, we do have a great online tool referred to our service and maintenance schedule, where you can type in your vehicles information and review the maintenance required for each mileage interval.

3. Q: I was thinking about buying a 2000 land rover discovery and read a few reviews. Maintenance and gas mileage were the to biggies.