Q: Replaced rt.& Left Rotors and brake pads. Also Rt. hub. the problem is ABS & brake light still come on. Does this have be reset ? 2004 Buick Ranier

Abs & Brake light still come on After replacing Left & Right Roters & Pads. Also replaced Rt, Ft, Hub. Does the computer have to be reset?

Hello - the short answer is "Yes", the ABS problem code needs to be cleared with an appropriate Scan/Reset tool. This also begs the question "Was the ABS specific code read when the ABS light first came on, so that the failing part was identified and replaced the first time?". Quite often, these symptoms are the result of a dirty or failed wheel speed sensor - which you don’t list as a replaced part. I would recommend an ABS system inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Replaced rt.& Left Rotors and brake pads. Also Rt. hub. the problem is ABS & brake light still come on. Does this have be reset ? 2004 Buick Ranier