Q: Service park assist

I would like to know, how I can go about fixing my park assist without having to go to a dealership. There are no Chevy dealerships close by to where I live.

Hi there. First we would have to know what the concern is; inoperative, only one sensor working, a sensor that stays on, intermittent/erratic behavior? What was going on before the event occurred? Was the truck off road, hit something, find a critter hidden and run out? There are a whole host of possible concerns that lead to another host of diagnostic processes. Your Mechanic has technicians that come to you and will be happy to assist. I suggest having a technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several technicians available that can assist you with an electrical problems inspection.

3. Service park assist