Q: Car wont shift into reverse 2005 Hyundai Tiburon

The car shifts fine into every gear except reverse. It doesn't won't to go all the way to the right to go down into reverse. It always ends up in forth. I can get under the hood and use the gear selector that's ontop of the transmission to put into reverse and then get back in the car start it up and it reverses just fine. I've changed the bushings on the linkage . Changed the transaxle fluid and bleed the clutch.

Hello - I believe the shifter cable itself may be worn enough to prevent Reverse engagement. Given that you can manually engage Reverse at the transmission, and have replaced the bushings, adjustment or wear would be the limiting issue here. I would recommend a shifter cable replacement by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, and repair your shifter mechanism.