Where is the fuel filter located mercedes-benz v6-3.0l fu...

Q: Where is the fuel filter located

Where is the fuel filter located?

The fuel filter on the gasoline powered cars is located inside the fuel tank. Yes, it seems crazy, but it’s part of a new system that puts everything in the tank, pump, filter, regulator, pressure sensor, etc. There is a single line coming from the back at the tank to the front that hooks up to the fuel rail. You can change it, it’s accessed under the rear seat, but I think the service interval on it is over 100k now so it doesn’t need to be serviced often. If you don’t feel like working inside the gas tank and would rather delegate this task, contact Your Mechanic to have a technician come to your home or office to replace your fuel filter for you right there on the spot.