Hello, is there a charge for this?

Hello, is there a charge for this? Mechanic's Assistant: It's just a small, refundable fee for a 7-day JustAnswer trial. After that, it's a small monthly membership fee. What is the make/model/year of your car? Is this a ...

Hello, is there a charge for this? Mechanic's Assistant: It's just a small, refundable fee for a 7-day JustAnswer trial. After that, it's a small monthly membership fee. What is the make/model/year of your car? Is this a real person or a bot? Mechanic's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the Mechanic more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far? How can I talk to a real person

Automotive Expert
Hi. I'm Daniel, I'll be the mechanic assisting you today. I'm sorry to hear about the problems you have with your car. Let's see if we can figure this out and get you back on the road quickly. How can I assist you today?

Is this a real person or a bot?I'm supposed to get 7 days of questions answered for $1 trial. Now you're wanting to charge me more?Is this a BOT?Hello?This is a total SCAM!