2016 GSF spare tire 2016 lexus v8-5.0l gs f

Q: 2016 GSF spare tire

asked by on July 06, 2017

Hi Lucas. I wanted to know if I could purchase a compact spare tire from Lexus for a 2016 GSF. If Lexus does not carry one is there an aftermarket rim and tire that would be compact enough to sit in the trunk but still be sufficient as a spare.

Lexus does not catalog, and thus does not vend, a "direct" part number for a compact spare on your vehicle. However, the compact spare used on the GS 350 might fit your vehicle and so you can check that first (a junk yard would have low cost samples; search at www.Car-part.com). Also, there might be an indication of compact spare size printed on the tire label on the driver side door pillar or in the Owner’s Manual. With such an identification you could order a generic spare. Finally, if you bring the vehicle to a large tire shop, they can likely match a "generic" compact spare wheel to your vehicle. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.