Q: Wheels squeaking

The wheels are making a squeaking sound when I drive. The car sat for about a year, so it might need new belts, an oil change, and a tune-up.

Hi, it sounds like a bad hub is making the squeak noise you hear. To repair this, jack the vehicle on jack stands. Spin the wheel while lifted in the air and see if you hear the noise. If so you have the correct wheel and hub should be removed. Secure the new hub in place and that should take care of the squeaky noise while driving. If not, then I would recommend having a certified mechanic inspect your car to determine what is causing the noise.

3. Wheels squeaking