Q: Noise under hood when shut off

I have a beeping sound under my hood around the engine when I shut off my car sounds electronic I have it on video but just the audio

Hi Alex. Thanks for contacting us tonight. In most cases, a beeping noise after shutting the car off is caused by an alarm that has been triggered due to a system or accessory left on. I would check to make sure you didn’t accidentally leave on parking lights for starters. It would be very helpful if you could locate the source of the noise, post it on YouTube.com and paste a link so we can attempt to isolate the source.

3. Noise under hood when shut off