Seemed to have lost all keys to a 1999 Ford Expedition

Seemed to have lost all keys to a 1999 Ford Expedition Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the Mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know? Want to get c...

Seemed to have lost all keys to a 1999 Ford Expedition Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the Mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know? Want to get cost in cutting new key

Automotive Expert
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\* I will do my best to assist you. During this conversation you will be given an automated offer for a phone call. You may accept or decline that offer.I don’t personally offer this service so if you take this another tech may call. I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your vehicle. I will do my best to help you resolve them. Please understand that I do not know your knowledge or capabilities so I may need to ask questions to find out basic information to help solve your specific problem. My aim is to give you the best service possible and to help you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Sometimes it may take a moment for me to respond because I may have to look up information about your concern, so please allow up to 10 minutes for a reply. I appreciate your patience and will provide responses as soon as possible. You will need 2 keys for that, so vut and programed from a locksmith is usually 200-300 depending where you are Thanks for using JustAnswer and letting me help you. I hope I provided what you needed. If you find more help is still needed, let me know by listing out any remaining questions you have on this concern. I hope the remainder of your day is well.

is the key being made from just the vin# \*\*\*\*\* is there more BS that the locksmiths are trying to sell me. do you have sources to send me to
Automotive Expert
yes they would make it from the vin and we dont have a list of sources, you would want to research your local area using yelp and facbook reviews

thanks
Automotive Expert
your very welcome