Q: car makes light squeaking noice when driving on freeway between 55-65 miles an hour.

My 1999 Toyota Corolla makes soft squeaking sounds when I am on the freeway driving around 55-65 miles an hour range. Nothing on the street driving.

Hi there. Typically when a vehicle squeaks, it’s due to a worn out or improperly lubricated component. Most of the time when this noise happens on a freeway or during highway driving when you hit a "bump" or change lanes, it’s due to worn out steering stabilizer bar bushings, body mounts or strut mount bushings that are starting to wear out. It could also be caused by wheel bearings that are just beginning to show signs of wearing out. You might want to have a professional mechanic complete a car is making a noise inspection, so a professional mechanic can drive with you to attempt to duplicate the noise and then determine the source.

• car makes light squeaking noice when driving on freeway between 55-65 miles an hour.