Q: Q: No power to the radio

My car was in the shop some time ago, and in the process of changing something under the dash they unhooked the radio somehow, I can't see anything at all when I take it out so it's back there where I can't see that it's unhooked. So I'm wondering how to get back there.? Is there any way around taking the dash off.? And I also have a aftermartket stereo I'd like to install but can't until I can power it. Thanks for any help I'm advance. 98 Chevy Malibu

Hi there. If you are looking to install an aftermarket radio or complete any work on your 1998 Malibu, it would be a good idea to buy a car repair and service manual for your vehicle. This will give you the right instructions and steps for gaining access to behind the dash, finding the wiring diagram and find the source of your radio problems.

3. Q: No power to the radio