Q: Oil leak on a '99 Ford F150

I've recently got a 1999 Ford F150 V8 and it's leaking oil. I've changed the oil pan gasket, oil filter gasket. What else could I do?

You should check out my video Finding And Fixing Car Oil Leaks. You put UV leak dye into the engine and drive it around. Then you get a kit, it costs around $40 if you’re lucky to find a discounted one.

Wear yellow sunglasses and use a UV light to look around to see if the green dye is coming out, that is where the leak is.

You don’t have to clean the old oil off of it. So in all it’s fairly simple, you just put that UV dye into the engine, drive for a bit, and the green dye will reveal the leak. If you need assistance with getting this done, feel free to reach out to a certified mechanic who can pinpoint and fix your oil leak at your own convenience.

3. Oil leak on a '99 Ford F150