Q: Engine light

Engine light is on, engine fans not running, temperature gauge does not go above half. Air conditioner works when engine is cold but stops after warming up. Coolant is at a normal level. What would be the likely problem?

A: You will need to have Check Engine Light te...

You will need to have Check Engine Light tested and diagnosed to see what the code is. You may be having a cooling fan issue or some other problem that is causing the light to illuminate and the A/C to not operate when the car is warm.

A cooling fan may not be coming on with the A/C but your engine is not overheating, a scan and diagnosis will need to be done to further pinpoint this issue. I'd recommend getting some help from a qualified technician who has the necessary tools and experience to properly diagnose your Check Engine Light. A proper repair can then be made once this is done.