Q: There is no power to my power windows. The motors are not broken.

NO POWER TO MY POWER WINDOWS

A: Hello. If all of the windows stopped workin...

Hello. If all of the windows stopped working at the same time, then there is a power supply problem. It can be as simple as a main switch or it may be the control module. I usually start by checking for power at the main fuse and at the main switch. I then trace the wiring back to the module to see if it is sending the correct signal. The front SAM module may have failed. There are a number of things that it can be.

If you are planning on having this window issue fixed, consider having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect the windows to determine why they are not working.