Q: There is no power to my power windows. The motors are not broken.

NO POWER TO MY POWER WINDOWS

3. There is no power to my power windows. The motors are not broken.

Q: Car only drives in first gear

Sounds like you might be having an issue with your shifter mechanism. If the shifter is not fully in park, they key usually wont come out of the lock cylinder. Depending on the location of the shifter you many have...

Q: Fuse box 2000 Mercury Cougar

Hi there - this sounds like a major electrical failure! Something serious enough to melt the fuse box, is a serious fire risk as well as a functional problem I would investigate the cause of the electrical short if possible...

Q: How do you operate the auto-up and auto-down feature ’s power windows?

Depending on how your car is equipped, you may have an auto up/down feature on the driver window, or both the driver and front passenger windows. To use these, here’s what you do: Turn the key to ON. Push...