Q: There is no power to my power windows. The motors are not broken.

NO POWER TO MY POWER WINDOWS

Hello. If all of the windows stopped working at the same time, then there is a power supply problem. It can be as simple as a main switch or it may be the control module. I usually start by checking for power at the main fuse and at the main switch. I then trace the wiring back to the module to see if it is sending the correct signal. The front SAM module may have failed. There are a number of things that it can be.

If you are planning on having this window issue fixed, consider having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect the windows to determine why they are not working.

3. There is no power to my power windows. The motors are not broken.