Q: Clunk in front on driverside louder at low speed

clunk in front while driving-checked brakes,rim,tires,replaced wheel bearing,checked cv joint,placed on hoist and stared car and but in drive and mechanic could not hear noise and could not diagnose problem

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Cadillac DTS. I would suggest checking the sway bar end links, strut bearings, and bushings. When these are worn they can cause a clunking sound. If you decide to get this fixed, I would suggest having a certified expert, like one from YourMechanic, come to your home to diagnose the clunking noise firsthand so that an accurate repair can be made.