Q: Clunk in front on driverside louder at low speed

clunk in front while driving-checked brakes,rim,tires,replaced wheel bearing,checked cv joint,placed on hoist and stared car and but in drive and mechanic could not hear noise and could not diagnose problem

A: Hello, thanks for writing in about your Cad...

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Cadillac DTS. I would suggest checking the sway bar end links, strut bearings, and bushings. When these are worn they can cause a clunking sound. If you decide to get this fixed, I would suggest having a certified expert, like one from YourMechanic, come to your home to diagnose the clunking noise firsthand so that an accurate repair can be made.