Q: Rattling when accelerating and oil light comes on when I hit the brakes

My car makes a rattling sound when i accelerates. And when i press on the brakes my oil light come on.. can having to much oil cause my light to come on every time I hit the brakes,

Hi there. It seems that the oil may be too low or too high. Check the engine oil and see if the oil is lower than normal or higher than normal. Drain out the engine oil and remove the oil filter and replace them with new at the correct level. Then start the engine and run it for a few minutes then drive the vehicle around and see if the noise comes back when stepping on the brakes. If the noise goes away, then the oil level could have been incorrect. If the noise is still present, then there may be an issue with the engine internally. If you need further assistance with a rattling noise as your step on the gas and the engine oil light comes on when you step on the brakes, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Rattling when accelerating and oil light comes on when I hit the brakes