Q: The engine stalls when it gets warm.

The engine chokes and stalls when it gets warm. The Check Engine light is on and I am getting a code P1131.

The most common problem with that car with about 120,000 miles is the O2 sensor on bank one is bad. The O2 sensor checks the exhaust gas coming from the engine and increases fuel and oxygen based on what the sensor is reading. If the O2 sensor is failing it will not send the correct signal the computer as to how much fuel to deliver to the engine and could count for your car running rough. I would recommend having a technician inspect the issue and check the sensor for failure and replace it as needed.