Q: How to remove dash wire harness from 1997 chevy c1500

The wire to the sensor that makes the door buzzer stop shorted out and glowed red hot from the headlight switch to the passenger side of my truck. I am trying to remove the wire harness from the firewall so I can repair or replace the damaged harness. The burnt wire cut through the insulation in 90% of the wires in the harness between those two points

Hi Brandon. Thanks for contacting us today. Unfortunately, since we can’t attach files to this platform, your best bet is to purchase a service manual for your 97 Chevrolet C1500 online, so you can review the recommended steps for completing this task.

3. How to remove dash wire harness from 1997 chevy c1500