Q: The engine has no power and shakes a lot

When i start the van the engine shake, and drive have no power most of the time shake at 30 or 40 mph use alot gas ( cng )

Hello. If the engine is shaking that bad and has no power, then it may have a bad misfire. This can be caused by a bad spark plug, but it can also be caused by a bad sensor such as the air flow sensor. These need to be checked as well as the other sensors.

If the engine is lacking power also then it is possible that the catalytic converter is failing also from the misfire. If you need to have this looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the shaking and loss of problems. From there, they can move forward with the correct repairs.