Q: The car while driving just dies on me and now can't get it to start again, and the OBll code is p0452 ( evaporative emission contr

While driving the car dies on me and now it won't start again and the OBll code reads po452 evaporative emission control system.

Hi there. Is there fuel in the tank? Is the fuel gauge accurate? It sounds like you’re either out of gas or the fuel pump may have failed. The stored code that you have will not generally cause the vehicle to act in this manner; it means that there is a leak in the fuel vapor management system and is for emissions. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a no start inspection.

3. The car while driving just dies on me and now can't get it to start again, and the OBll code is p0452 ( evaporative emission contr