Q: Shut off while driving glow plug light and check engine light on

I was driving then my sprinter shutoff and it's not starting the glow plug light and the check engine light is on

Probably the simplest thing that could go wrong that would shut you off while you are driving is a loss of fuel pressure. It’s unlikely that the fuel pump would just quit while you are driving. it’s more likely that something in the control system like a fuel pump relay is shutting it down. Modern diesels depend on a number of factors to deliver fuel to the engine. Like a gas powered car, the delivery of fuel is done by electronic injectors controlled by the engine computer. If there is a failure that causes your car to stall, there is most likely a number of trouble codes stored in the computer that a technician can read to help determine what shut you down. If you contact Your Mechanic, they can send a technician to your home or office to diagnose your problem and tell you what it’s going to take to fix it.

3. Shut off while driving glow plug light and check engine light on