Q: Replace stock manifolds with aftermarket bolt on

i have Aftermarket Bolt on Headers that will connect perfectly with my Cat-Back Exhaust and just need some guidance to get them installed correctly for the cheapest amount, i have a lot of quotes for about $1000 from shops around my area but i have reason to believe that is too high as i could do it myself for free just the cost of time and effort. need some guidance please.

A: Hello. If these headers are truly "bol...

Hello. If these headers are truly "bolt-on", a YourMechanic professional can indeed make this exhaust manifold replacement for you. If this installation requires cutting and/or welding of the exhaust system, that is not a service we can offer at this time. If you would like to get an estimate for this repair, you can enter your vehicle information on our estimator page to see how much we would charge for this work, or get in touch with our service team.