Q: Heat only works on drivers side

In my car, the passenger side blows cool air out when the heat is on. The drivers side has 1 with hot air (closest to the window) and one that blows warm. We've replaced the blend door and the thermostat and still hasn't resolved the issue. The A.C. is working fine.

Hi Brandi. Thanks for contacting us today. At first, I would suspect the blend door as being the source of your problem, but if that has been resolved, this might be a heater core or blower motor issue. Before you decide to replace any other parts, it would probably be wise to have a professional mechanic inspect your heater, so they can determine exactly why you’re having this problem.