Q: Q: Rear differential problems

An addition to my previous question the noise only happens when I touch the gas pedal don't know if that changes the problem?

If you are getting a noise from the rear end when you put pressure on it by giving it gas then the cause is going to be the ring and pinion bearings most likely. Have the pinion bearing checked where the drive shaft hooks up to the rear end. See if it is loose by shaking it up and down indicating bad bearings in the front of the pinion. Also look for oil leaking from this area. You may need all the axle assembly bearings replaced and the gears checked for abnormal wear.

3. Q: Rear differential problems