Q: radiator went out and now then engine wont start. 2000 Ford Ranger

my friend and I where driving my truck and all of a sudden smoke started coming out of the hood and we stopped at there friends place and we found out that the radiator has a leak. we tried to get it back into town but the engine just stop working. there where some clunking noises. I have replaced the battery and still wont turn over it sounds like it wants to turn over.

3. radiator went out and now then engine wont start. 2000 Ford Ranger