Q: Possibly a blown fuse

Both my taillights and rear turn signal are out. I think it might need a fuse replaced, but I am not sure.

From the information provided on your Ford Focus, it leads me to believe that your vehicle may be experiencing burnt out light bulbs. Some light bulbs have multiple functions, such as both illuminating as a tail light and blinking as a turn signal. To be 100% certain that it is burnt out light bulbs however, it may be time to enlist the assistance of a certified mechanic to go over your Ford with you. They will be able to check and replace your burnt tail signal bulbs or tail light bulbs. If the bulbs are good, then they will be able to perform an electrical diagnostic on your lighting system to identify why your lights are not working. They will also be able to make the repairs necessary to restore the proper function of your lighting system so you can drive legally and safely.