Q: Possibly a blown fuse

Both my taillights and rear turn signal are out. I think it might need a fuse replaced, but I am not sure.

3. Possibly a blown fuse

Q: Oil leaking from top left side of engine, could that be the vavle cover gasket?

Oil leaks at the top of engine could be at valve covers, intake manifolds, head gaskets, cam seals, PCV valve grommets and tubing and related components. The best thing to do, to get the source of the leak identified, is...

Q: Could tell me where telescopic steering fuse is located on 2002 BMW X5 E53. My telescopic steering is not working at all. Thank yo

On the BMW X5, the telescopic steering and the driver's side memory seat have the same controls. The fuse box is located behind the glove box. Check fuse numbers 26 and 32 which control both of these. If either of...

Q: On my 1998 Honda Accord both of my blinkers stopped working

If both blinkers stopped functioning, then it is probably not a bulb, but something common to both sides like a flasher relay. It's not an expensive part, and just plugs into the fuse panel. If you still have your owner's...