Q: Passenger mirror replaced

Approximayely how much is labor to replace my passenger mirror

3. Passenger mirror replaced

Q: Loss of power, drive. 2010 Ford F150

Hello - check first for the correct fluid level (and condition - red and relatively clear) of transmission fluid. If fluid level and condition are proper, the problem is likely with the internals of the transmission: fluid pressure and valve...

Q: Car won't always start right away, after fueling up.

The purge valve on the engine is not supposed to flow fuel tank vapors from the carbon canister when the vehicle is off or at idle. When refueling the vehicle a lot of fumes are generated in the tank and...

Q: I have a 2007 Mitsubishi Galant Es with a broken remote transponder. The actual key is still intact but car will not start without

The key and transponder that you are referring to are routinely vended by Automotive locksmiths, as well as on Ebay, Amazon, and so forth. All of these units require programming but that can be performed by local, albeit specialized, locksmiths...