Q: Passenger mirror replaced

Approximayely how much is labor to replace my passenger mirror

3. Passenger mirror replaced

Q: Q: Car overheating

Hi Susan. Thanks for contacting us today. If the car is still overheating after replacing the water pump, thermostat and temperature sensor, then there could a several reasons why. First, and most common (even with many auto repair shops) is...

Q: What could cause my brakes to stick and smoke heated? Master cylinder was recently replaced bench bled and brakes were bled.

There is typically an adjustment to the push rod on the master cylinder that must be performed at installation of a new master cylinder to insure that the brake booster is not in constant contact with the push rod, thus...

Q: Every time I come to a complete stop and hit the gas my car shuts off

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a dirty or failing idle air control valve causing your engine idle to fluctuate. The idle air control valve is a small valve on the engine's intake system that reads the air...