Q: Passenger mirror replaced

Approximayely how much is labor to replace my passenger mirror

To obtain the requested quote, please visit YourMechanic’s door mirror replacement service page. Once on that page, click on "Get a Quote" and enter your vehicle information (year, make, model). You are welcome to buy your own parts and book a certified mechanic from YourMechanic to install those parts or perform associated repairs. If using your own parts, when reviewing your quote online, just open the “price breakdown” tab, and click on “parts options.” From there, you can choose to remove all the parts from your quote leaving only the labor charge. For any other desired repair or diagnostic services, please select from the comprehensive list of services at YourMechanic’s List of Repair and Diagnostic Services page. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Passenger mirror replaced