Q: P0773 code is read on a scanner.

MY QUESTION IS SIMPLE. WOULD I HAVE TO REMOVE THE VALVE BODY IN ORDER TO REPLACE THE SHIFT SOLENOID VALVE SL?

3. P0773 code is read on a scanner.

Q: Vehicle is jerking and engine is not performing at 100%

The catalytic converter may be the cause of all of these symptoms. If there are pieces of the catalytic converter that have broken off inside, they could periodically block the exhaust and cause the engine to bog down. This is...

Q: Car stalled out unexpectedly

Hello. This could happen for several reasons. Your car could have gone into a temporary limp mode because of transmission malfunction or because the battery and/or alternator has low voltage causing the car to stall. This problem should be addressed...

Q: does driving a car at 4000RPM with a limit of 8000 rpm cause harm, after the car is at operating tempurature?

It should not harm your engine to run it at 4000 rpm. With this high of miles, however, I would not run it for an extended time at these speeds. Especially since it's an older engine.