Q: When I put the automatic gear in reverse it moves forward. It is Toyota Sienna LE 2004.

When I put the gear on reverse car moves forward since yesterday.

Hi there. The transmission reverse input clutch is slipping. Check the fluid to the transmission and smell it. If the oil smells like its burnt, then the transmission would need to be rebuilt or replaced. I recommend dropping the oil pan on the transmission and changing the fluid and filter screen. If the transmission continues to have a failed reverse condition, then I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you with your transmission.

3. When I put the automatic gear in reverse it moves forward. It is Toyota Sienna LE 2004.