Q: squeaking noise from driver side wheel/door area

When getting in and out of vehicle a squeaking sound is heard, also when turning or hitting bumps you can hear the sound. Trying to figure out what is causing the sound.

Hello. It sounds like you have an issue with the suspension of the vehicle. Most of the time when this occurs it is caused by worn out suspension bushings or ball joints. These areas move and flex when going over bumps or when the vehicle moves like when getting in and out of it. I would usually start by getting the vehicle in the air to check these parts. In some cases of the joints and bushings are fine then it may just need a lube job done. If you are thinking of having this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose where the suspension noise is coming from] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/brakes-steering-and-suspension-inspection

3. squeaking noise from driver side wheel/door area