Q: Engine swap and convert auto to manual

I want to swap the engine in my truck with a VG30DETT motor and wanna know if I'm gonna need custom motor mounts? Also was wondering if it was possible to convert my automatic to a manual? if so what all will i need to then just take it to a shop so they can do it because i don't have the time, tools, nor space to try and do it myself

YourMechanic does not offer transmission/engine replacement or swap services. However, here is some advice. first of all, if it’s possible to trade the automatic transmission-equipped vehicle for a similar vehicle with a manual transmission, you will save yourself a lot of time, labor, and parts costs. As for any custom-made parts you may need, the internet may be a good source of information. Search for internet forums specific to the make or model vehicle you are working on. You may not be the only person who is or already had performed the same engine / trans swap. There may even be kits offered by suppliers to make the swap easier.

3. Engine swap and convert auto to manual