Q: no spark

My car started and died coil pack with 2and5 on it was cracked so I replaced it thinking that was the problem. I know I'm getting fuel but I'm getting no spark not sure if it's the ECU or not. The car gave me no error code at all?

Hello. If your vehicle is not producing any spark a few of the things I would check are the ignition circuit fuse, the ignition coil module, the ignition system wiring, the camshaft and crankshaft position sensors, and finally the computer.

If any of these things have an issue they can all cause the vehicle to produce no spark. I would hook up the scan tool to the vehicle if possible, just to see if the computer may be having any issues or pending codes.

If you need assistance with this, feel free to contact a certified mechanic who can diagnose this starting issue firsthand and make the necessary repairs to get your car going again.