Q: My reduced engine power light came on yesterday.

My reduced engine power light came on yesterday. I was just wondering could It have anything to do with my transmission fluid. Being low or something else could be wrong

The reduced engine power limiting feature of the computer and electronic throttle control is caused by a major failure in any system the engineers decided may be unsafe to the vehicle and it occupants if vehicle is driven normally. A transmission that is low on fluid may set codes and cause the problem. Have vehicle scanned to access and test computer codes. You may have to get transmission leaks fixed.