Q: My radiator is not holding water the radiator is new

My radiator is not holding water and its new

3. My radiator is not holding water the radiator is new

Q: How much does it cost to replace two doors on my 2006 Ford Taurus.

Hi there. The cost of replacing the doors can vary tremendously based on what kind of damage occurred to the door jams and what model doors the vehicle has. If there is damage to the mounting of the doors then...

Q: My car has rough idle. When I give it gas the car won't accelerate.

At your car's age and mileage, it really could be just about anything. And since the self diagnostics on the car are not very sophisticated, it's going too take some old-school diagnostic work. If you are behind on any of...

Q: I'm wondering if it'll be a good idea to take out the whole ac compresser from my car?

The check engine light is supposed to come on if the controller detects a problem with the car that would effect the vehicle emissions. So it warns you of bad sensors, air leaks, misfires, overheating, and that sort of thing....