Q: My radiator is not holding water the radiator is new

My radiator is not holding water and its new

3. My radiator is not holding water the radiator is new

Q: Car won't go past 30 mph

Hi. It sounds like the ports to the EGR valve are clogged up with a lot of carbon causing back pressure in the engine and that chokes the engine causing the car only to go 30mph. When the EGR valve...

Q: Q: Oil Light and Overheating.

The oil pressure light will usually come on when a few things could be happening. Either the motor is in fact low on oil, the oil pump could be failing or not pumping oil sufficiently or the oil pressure sending...

Q: When I am accerlerating, I feel a vibration.

Hello there, many faults will cause your 2004 Ford Taurus to have a vibration in the gas pedal. It is good that you referenced where the vibration is coming from, as this varies what will cause it. The most likely...