Q: My radiator is not holding water the radiator is new

My radiator is not holding water and its new

3. My radiator is not holding water the radiator is new

Q: poor brake performance when car's ac is on

Hi there. Most of the time this is due to a loss of vacuum in the engine. A loss of vacuum drastically reduces the performance of the power brakes. I typically start by checking for any vacuum leaks in the...

Q: My car won’t start. The dash lights don’t turn on when I turn the key. There is a new battery in it. Start when jumped.

It sounds like the ground wire itself could be faulty. I would recommend replacing the ground wire itself and this should re gain power in your electrical system.

Q: Is the transmission control solenoid inside or outside the transmission?

Hi there. This code comes up when there is a circuit issue with the pressure control solenoid. This unit is located internal to the transmission. In a lot of cases, the issue is the wiring harness to the solenoids and...