Q: 2007 Audi A3 daytime running lights do not work

I noticed that both DRL lights in the front are not working. Light switch has only 3 options in my car. (Off, sidelights and headlight).

There is a technical service bulletin (TSB) for this issue that states the daytime running lamp thumb wheel may get switched off by mistake. Check to make sure the thumb wheel is in the corrector position. It is located next to the headlight switch. Both daytime running lights receive power from the Vehicle Electronic System Control Module. So, if the thumb wheel is in the correct position, but the daytime running lights still don’t come on, suspect a problem with the control module. A professional, such as one from YourMechanic, can assist with any needed electrical diagnosis and repair.