Q: Engine getting no spark

I am getting no spark to the spark plugs. The distributor has been replaced twice with a new rotor. I think under the dashboard needs to be checked.

Hi. Is there any power coming from the top of the distributor? The ignition coil itself may not be firing correctly and should be inspected. The coil is controlled by the ECU which does have the possibility of crashing as well. Since this is a computer, the whole unit would need to be replaced. A certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, would be able to inspect these electrical components with a voltmeter to ensure power is flowing correctly.