Q: My car's battery light is on and it started to act funny while driving, what do you think is wrong?

asked by on October 20, 2016

i drove to work about 15 miles away took 30 minutes no problem this morning. A day before that i noticed just my battery light came on. on my way home my battery light came on again then shortly after my abs light came on. about 5 seconds after the abs light came on my speedometer dropped to 0 and then my brake light came on but my brakes worked fine and it was about this time i noticed my transmission not changing gears. it was like that for about half a mile then everything went back to normal except the battery light and i drove the quarter mile back to my house.