Q: How do you adjust the power side view mirrors?

How do you adjust the power side view mirrors?

Your car’s side view mirrors provide you with a view to the side and behind your car, ensuring that you’re able to change lanes without worrying about colliding with another car. However, you need to have them adjusted properly in order to use them correctly. Here’s how to do that:

1. Locate the side view mirror control on the driver’s door panel.

2. Make sure the key is on.

3. Turn the knob to the left to adjust the driver side mirror.

4. Adjust the knob like a joystick to move the mirror up and down and left or right.

5. Repeat this process for the passenger side.

6. Turn the knob back to the center position to lock both mirrors (otherwise you could accidentally knock the adjuster and throw your mirrors out of alignment).

Tip

You should see very little of your own car in the side view mirrors when they are properly adjusted.

3. How do you adjust the power side view mirrors?