Q: My Isuzu Rodeo has problems cranking in the morning mostly sometimes in the evening takes a long time to start. new filter and spark plug

I have a 97 isuzu rodeo it has problems cranking mostly in the morning and alittle in the evening. I have a new fuel filter and new spark plugs and wires but it still takes a long time to start.

A: Check to see if your car has a cold start i...

Check to see if your car has a cold start injector time switch, as well as a cold start injector or other related fuel delivery components. It could be a fuel supply issue, which would involve anything from the fuel pump to injectors. If you enrich the mixture by spraying starting fluid in the intake and it starts right up, that would be confirmation of a fuel delivery issue. It could also be ignition electrical problems, which would involve hands on diagnosis. If you need help having the hard start checked, consider enlisting the help of a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to have this scoped out and repaired.