Q: Q: Horn malfunctioning

My horn alarm keeps going off both day and night period I can shut it off with the remote but it's just annoying

3. Q: Horn malfunctioning

Q: Speedometer 5 MPH too slow

Speedometer issues are not very common and sometimes can be caused by things we do. For example replacing the tires. Tires need to be replaced with tires of the exact same size because that is the size that is programmed...

Q: Alarm and keyless entry malfunction, G error code

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2007 Mercedes Benz E550. The car alarm in many of the later model Mercedes vehicles has it's own set of small batteries. When these batteries go bad, they will automatically set off the...

Q: I have a strong burnt metal smell.

Most of the time, bad smells indicate leaks. Oil, coolant, or brake fluid can leak onto hot surfaces and cause some really potent eye burning type smells. But in your case, I'm suspicious of the brakes. If you have a...