Q: Q: Horn malfunctioning

My horn alarm keeps going off both day and night period I can shut it off with the remote but it's just annoying

3. Q: Horn malfunctioning

Q: Sliding door won't open

The center hinge rollers are a very common issue. If they are not the fault, I believe a restriction of some sort is still preventing the door from opening. If the door can not be forced open, unfortunately it may...

Q: Timing chain replacement cost?

To obtain an exact quote for replacement of the timing chain, please use the "Get a Quote" link at YourMechanic's timing chain replacement service page. Once you accept the quote, a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic, will come right to...

Q: Q: How do I open the glove box?

The glove box gives you a section of added storage in front of the passenger seat. To open the glove box, pull on the handle on the front, and pull down on the glove box. To close the glove box,...