Q: Q: Horn malfunctioning

My horn alarm keeps going off both day and night period I can shut it off with the remote but it's just annoying

Hi There, A number of things may cause the horn to malfunction which may cause it to randomly fail or continuously go off. The horn switch may be faulty or can short circuit causing this to happen. The horn relay may also malfunction causing the horn to work intermittently. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and repair your horn.

3. Q: Horn malfunctioning