Q: Q: Horn malfunctioning

My horn alarm keeps going off both day and night period I can shut it off with the remote but it's just annoying

3. Q: Horn malfunctioning

Q: An EGR valve has an error and my engine is stalling out when started.

Hi there. Check the power to the Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Valve and see if there is a voltage reference. If there is a voltage reference, then back probe the EGR Valve wiring harness plug with the engine running and...

Q: car has bad smell when I run it coming from under the hood

For this diagnosis it would've been helpful if the smell was described in more detail to help you with the problem. For example, the smell of a dead animal versus the smell of burnt oil. If you cannot describe it...

Q: How do I unlock the ignition?

When your car is turned off, the steering wheel can lock into place. When the steering wheel is locked, the ignition will be locked as well, and you will not be able to turn the ignition past Lock. When this...