Q: Dodge Journey 2010 won't start had diagnostic check they said everything was good

Dodge Journey 2010 won't start had diagnostic check they said everything fine once car runs for a little while won't start but after sit for a second it'll start back up alternators new had a diagnostic check and it said everything's good

Intermittent problems with no codes are the hardest to identify the cause. You may have a problem with the fuel pump intermittently sticking off or a relay that is not coming on intermittently in the (TIPM) Totally Integrated Power Module for the computer or fuel system. A mechanic should monitor power to computer and fuel system when problem is happening in order to isolate the cause. The TIPM is a common problem on these vehicles.

3. Dodge Journey 2010 won't start had diagnostic check they said everything was good