Q: Dodge Journey 2010 won't start had diagnostic check they said everything was good

asked by on September 29, 2017

Dodge Journey 2010 won't start had diagnostic check they said everything fine once car runs for a little while won't start but after sit for a second it'll start back up alternators new had a diagnostic check and it said everything's good

Intermittent problems with no codes are the hardest to identify the cause. You may have a problem with the fuel pump intermittently sticking off or a relay that is not coming on intermittently in the (TIPM) Totally Integrated Power Module for the computer or fuel system. A mechanic should monitor power to computer and fuel system when problem is happening in order to isolate the cause. The TIPM is a common problem on these vehicles.