Q: Sunroof won't close

My sunroof won't close. It might be a bad sunroof motor.

Window Motor / Regulator Assembly Replacement $162.01 - $1032.46 Get a Quote

I would recommend having your sunroof inspected by a certified mechanic. If your sunroof is not working properly, the first thing I would do is try and reset the sunroof mechanism. This can be done by either unplugging the motor, or by carrying out the initialization procedure, which may be found in the owner’s manual. If this does not solve the problem I would then move on to the mechanism itself. I would first make sure that no dirt, or leaves have accumulated in the rails and are physically jamming the motor, and if everything checks out I would then recommend replacing the motor.